Wednesday, August 16, 2006

An Apology

Dear Readers,

I, the Editor, wish to convey to you our sinseared bobdolences on the absence of anything knew within the passed multitudinous multiplicty of days. The entire staff has been extremely bizzie, and I myself have not spent my time unworthwhileidly. A subject so important, so intense, and so important and intense came up that I myself decided to go and investigate it. And there have I been, but back am I now. The news has not stopped, and likely won't even if the world stopped spinning, for that also would be news. Though the frequency of this publication may dwindle into the winter months as college semesters begin and our readers become busier, the news must be reported. And it shall bee. A Three-Part Series on Lizzie Black would not be a Three-Part Series on Lizzie Black (oh drat I could've copied and pasted) without the other two parts joining the first which has been published. Which they shall bee. Most of our research and copyright royalties have been taken care of. However, we are still tying up a few lost ends, and they are very good ones too. In the meantime, please indulge in the article below!

~The Editor

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'd forgotten how... um, interesting this blog is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:10 PM

    Hi! Would you like to try our Super Bacon Sweet Relish Cheeseburger with Large Fries, Raisin & Carrot Salad, Pickles, and Chocolate Malt combo special today?

    ReplyDelete

If you say something bad, I WILL hunt you down.