(Picture taken after the Burning)
I review things. Just about anything. Why? For my own amusement, and if you are so bored as to be looking at this, maybe for yours too. Or I might be trying to incite a riot. It all depends.
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Online Lottery For Christendom Students!
Check this out: www.ChristendomOnline.com! It's a place where prospective, current, or former students of Christendom College can enter multiple raffle drawings for all sorts of cash prizes! You can also chat with other Christendom folk on the message board, ask for prayers, dance for rain, debate various topics with charity, and slug it out over the Wallflower!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Mary looks cold. Maybe that explains it. :-D
ReplyDeleteExplains what?
ReplyDeleteDittert, I love this blog. I love it, I love it, I love it!
ReplyDeleteI love you too Adrienne!
ReplyDeleteWow man. Things are said on this blog that I thought I'd never hear.
ReplyDeleteLove the blog, too! Always makes me bust up! I think you can check out my blog now. go for it!
ReplyDelete