
Reporter: Dr. Poterack, what do you think of Gardening? Should flowers be watered?
KP: Well, I suppose that as a choir director I am a gardener of sorts,
the sopranos and altos being the prettiest of my flowers (especially
Meghan Beller--with or without an "h"!). They also are very delicate and
need special care which brings us to the next question.
Reporter: Should flowers be watered?
KP: Yes, I have to "shower" them with attention,
praise and concern and . . . and . . . I'm running out of corny
metaphors. Can we stop now, I have work to do.
Reporter: Oh, look, what's that out the window! I have to go! Thank you for your time Dr. Poterack, I'm sorry I have to leave so suddenly! We'll send you your check as soon as we can.
But Jonathan, what was at the window? Josepha Bertolini after a romp in a toxic waste dump? Don't leave us hanging.
ReplyDelete