Friday, July 28, 2006

The Choir Is My Empire: Part I, "Modest Beginnings"

THIS is Lizzie Black.

She looks innocent enough. And so she did ever since that fateful day in 1976, that day that will go down in history as her birthday... but all was not as it appeared.

ADA, MICHIGAN- The Academy News has deemed it worthy of that thing, the news, to bring you this story, the story of power, of greed, and revenge which has and may further change our world forevermore...

Naturally, of all natural things such as vitamin E and beta carotene, we decided to go to the source, and interviewed none other than Mr. Black himself:

"I'd have to say she was an adorable child, but kinda bratty. I mean, you know, we didn't know at first it would be like this, but she was the oldest of alot, and that means the power went to her head. Nonetheless she wasn't really vicious about it, I didn't think, well not until she made her younger brother Michael eat a squirrel's left rear leg's big toe fried in soy sauce. Then I began to wonder, to even grow concerned you might say."

Dr. Poterack of course was interviewed concerning his first contact with Lizzie, in a REAL interview:

KP: "I first met Lizzie through her father with whom I became friends. She was 11-years old at the time and sang in a childrens choir I organized. Some of the other children were such brats that I put her in charge of keeping them in line--and THAT was her first taste of choral power!"

And it wouldn't be her last....

Stay tuned for Part II!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:46 PM

    JONATHAN DITTERT!

    How did you find out all my sordid secrets? I thought I had bribed Dr. Poterack with enough money that he wouldn't squeal. Well, I still have ways of getting him to stay quiet. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:39 PM

    Lizzie,

    I didn't know you were 30 years old (born in 1976?). That makes me see you in a whole new light. Oh, and if you are refering to that picture with the soprano section it has already been published online--so it can't do any harm . . . . What are you refering to?

    NOT Dr. Poterack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:30 AM

    Too late, we've already conducted the other interviews. And you think those were sordid secrets... wait for the next two articles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazes me is your ability to get photos of people; either you actually own all these, or bribe..er..ask people to give them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:57 PM

    My my Jon. Lucky for me you don't have any oh MY pictures........

    ReplyDelete

If you say something bad, I WILL hunt you down.