Sunday, July 30, 2006

Plz...

This is a special report intended primarily for Fraulein Landtanzer and Miss Mulhern.

The Editor writes:

Dear Mademoiselles,

Do not underestimate the power of the press. We reach far and wide. Just a warning.

~The Editor

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:48 AM

    Dittert,

    You are an American archetype! You are the grown up version of the boy who, in days of yore, would dip the girl's pony tail into his inkwell. It's just that you do it with the internet, now. Marvelous, fantastic! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very curious indeed you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justin, you still are. Pay no attention to them, they just racked up purgatory time for disrespect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:16 PM

    Dittert and Justin,

    If you young whippersnappers only knew who I am . . . you would speak with more respect, nay, reverence. This is my one and only warning. Holster your revolvers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting pictures. Very.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:54 PM

    You got that pic from Nick didn't you? From March for Life......Oh boy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, indeed I did. Only he doesn't know it.

    ReplyDelete

If you say something bad, I WILL hunt you down.