Recently the comments department received this message from "A concerned reader."
I think you might cut back on the misplaced modifiers a bit! Dr. Rice would not be pleased, nor would he or Mrs. Rice refer to a single person as "they." Otherwise, very absurd and funny. Keep it up. :)
ACADEMY respondit:Dear Concerned Reader,
I originally was not going to publish your comment due to its foolish and snobbish nature, but I have now decided to publish it and respond as follows:
Dear Sir or Madman,
It is fairly obvious from any rational perusal of our archives that we pride ourself on writing not so correctly because we already know how to write extremely well, and it is very boring for news such as ours. However, I assure ewe, we do not spend more time messingu p are grammer simply becausei twould maek it lez lejibble and hendur zee flough uv zee arktickles.
Thank you for your concern.
Now Bye Bye.
(Letters to the Editor are always welcome. You may leave them as a comment or email us.)
I love you man!
ReplyDeleteOK, this was really funny. I don't know why...
ReplyDelete