I review things. Just about anything. Why? For my own amusement, and if you are so bored as to be looking at this, maybe for yours too. Or I might be trying to incite a riot. It all depends.
Saturday, June 24, 2006
Good Gravy......!
It looks like my idleness has conquered my principles. I am writing on this here thing and I don't want to, but then I kinda do. It could be fun. I must just not let myself get too stupid. So many people write boring blogs. But with a name like blog, what do you expect? I will try to keep mine fairly interesting. So I thought, this can become my news post. And I'm afraid it has. We shall see if it be a good idea. Now to put up the old news first....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Academy rules!!! And Germany kicked Swedens tail today. Deutschland uber allen!
ReplyDelete