I review things. Just about anything. Why? For my own amusement, and if you are so bored as to be looking at this, maybe for yours too. Or I might be trying to incite a riot. It all depends.
Saturday, June 24, 2006
Finally?
As a rule, I say "Nein!" to blogs, and certainly don't want to get into the habit. But, I had one once, and never wrote anything on it. I wanted to post a comment recently to a friend's blog who only allowed users, but for the life of me, I cannot figure out what my old username and password are or were, so I made a new one, and decided to post to it for fun anyway. I just won't tell anyone about it and so they can't read it. Interesting, eh? I thought so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you say something bad, I WILL hunt you down.