Friday, July 21, 2006

MYSTERIOUS LETTER

Front Royal, July 19th - The Editor to The Academy News received a letter from one Matthew Dittert, purportedly from Dr. K. Poterack, Director of Christendom College Choir. It seems it may be a forgery:


Dear Sir or Gentleman,
Good morning, my name is Kurt Poterack, with the Christendom College Choir, based in Frontroyaljohannesburg, on the Cape of Good Liturgy along the Shenahdoah, and I appreciate you taking the time to read this letter to you. I hope that you will find that the offer contained below will be most advantageous to you, as this solicitation will be beneficial to me as well.

It has come about that a large sum of money, perhaps enumerating even in the millions of dollars, from a defunct corporation that I was a board member, and recently went out of business and at a loss, has been donated to the choir to which I direct, and to which I sing to show them how to have it done. Unfortunately, due to repressive economic and socio-political conditions where we are, I am not able to keep this money safely here. However, I have a solution which involves great benefits to both me and myself, and you as well, according to the following arrangement, whereupon I would transfer a significant amount of this money to your personal bank account, to remain in security for a short time.

Upon this transfer, I would make the arrangements to have 30% of this money given to you, in appreciation of your aid that you would render me in so doing.

Please say yes, and shake hands, I will appreciate your trust and special confidence in this matter. At your convenience, please send me the pertinent information on your account, so that I may make the transaction go into progress.

So that you will feel all the more safely about this matter, please note that this transaction would not be subject to the appropriate conditions, rules, laws, and regulations, including the terms and conditions of surrender of Carthage to Rome, the revised charter of the Ad Council, the Edict of Milan, the second law of General Dynamics, the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, the revised General Instructions to the Roman Missal, the adjudication of the FISA court, or the nutritional contents of Peeps.

Thank you!
Kurt Poterack, Frontroyaljohannesburg

P. S. Please send photo of boat and motor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you say something bad, I WILL hunt you down.