...Anonymous Apartment No. 2, for their photo showing a revolutionary new innovation in home lawn and gardening: The Triangular Flowerbed with Trellis. Thought to be a lost art that died out with the Mayan Indians during the Korean War, this form of flowerbed is a design most versatile. "You can fit it into corners, as opposed to a circular flowerbed, which would have never worked here," said an observer from the Observatory of Celestial Beings and Flowerbeds On Cloudy Days, located where the east meets west, just south of the North Fork of the Shenandoah River. This non-trapezoidal bed of things that grow and have pedals has attracted much local attention. "I thought it was something else," said a bewildered pilot who landed his plane in the driveway. Next door neighbors feel outdone as they wade through the junk and trash outside their door. Mr. O of Shortville stared at the flowerbed in incredulity and said, "I lack intelligence." He would have also said, "That is why I have nothing intelligent to say," but we refer you to his actual quote, just previously quoted. Stay tuned for next week's "Choir News with Dr. Poterack; Tips On Home Gardening: Special Edition!"

Wow, it looks so nice I hardly recognized the place!
ReplyDeleteLooks good. Way to spend your time profitably.
ReplyDelete